Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Eucharisto y Unas Fotos

I finished a book about two weeks ago called, One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp. It was an amazing, thought provoking book that has truly challenged me to constantly be grateful and thankful for all that I have, experience and am learning. Eucharisto means "to give thanks." I have been learning to do this in all things, big and small, and am no where near where I'd like to be. But I am trying daily to give thanks in everything I am blessed with. I started making my own list of gifts and I thought I would share them with you all.

  •  Sunsets over mountains full of brilliant colors, never the same
  •  Baby giggles--You just can't resist the joy there.
  •  Big hugs from little friends
  •  The chorus of my name as I cross the yard
  •  Fans!
  •  Singing Phonics songs with my kindergarten table
  •  The opportunity to be a part of a beautiful ministry
  •  Playing in the yard with the kids
  •  Singing "tehhhn" in unison with my favorite 3 year old 
I promised a few more pictures of the program from last Friday, so here they are! :)
Counting to 10
Singing songs
Grammar Jingles
...
Sentence Decomposition
Bible Poem
The whole class


No comments:

Post a Comment